Invest In Papua New Guinea
Investors willing to explore business opportunities in Papua New Guinea have available to them numerous incentives to assist in their investment decision-making. The government has a range of direct and indirect taxation incentives based incentives for large and small proposals.
IPA Other Services
The IPA is the organisation that houses the Companies Office of PNG, the Securities Commission of PNG and the Intellectual Property Office of PNG, hence the roles and functions of the IPA is diversed.
The IPA is also the point of identification of markets for PNG exports and dissemination of investor- related information about PNG.
Forms for Download
Application forms to register local companies, business names and associations are available under the Downloads section at the top menu.
For information on the prescribed fees see the bottom of this page under fee schedule.
Do It Online
The Investment Promotion Authority has brought its services online. This means that people can now do entity searches, obtain extracts and do other lodgments online.
Please note that the following services are NOT yet online:
1. Reservation of a local company name.
2. Registration of a local company
3. Change of Company Name
4. Registration of Business Names
5. Renewal of Business Names
6. Incorporation of an Association
7. Maintain and up dating of new directors, secretaries and shareholders
8. Compliance Programs for all registries
9. File an Annual Return. In fact companies are unable to lodge Annual Returns through online or paper lodgments as IPA is unable to process them.
The 2015 Pacific Games.
Go to the Downloads menu at the top and select Port Moresby 2015 in helpful link to get all the updates on preparations so far.